Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Sex and the City 2. Divas! Yeah!

I won't even go into the plot or subplot or whatever is involved in the tripe that is Sex and the City 2. All I know is that it's set in Abu Dhabi or somewhere. I was disappointed to find out that they weren't stoned to death or flogged to death at the end of it, which is a shame. It would be great to see the end of the 3 hookers and their mother.

I'm not sure what positives women take from these kind of movies other than possibly being a diva is cool, or being a glorified high class hooker who shags your way around the five boroughs is considered career progression. Diva is just another word for being a self centered stuck up bitch who deserves everything bad thing that comes her way in life. Simple as...

Just back from "Lahndahn tahn innit". It was too hot and too humid, but I tried my best to get over it by ramming as much cold beer down my throat as I could manage. Problem was I had only one mouth for my two hands.
For some reason, I can never have a normal night out. It always ends up with a twist. I always end up talking to slightly odd people. Like attracts like I suppose!

Big Brother is back on I hear. Fucking hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment