Monday, April 19, 2010

Hello and do you really care..

Hi all,


First post, and hopefully the first of many.
Did you wake up this morning, and think "Fuck it, I could just stay in bed". Well, I'm like that most days. It's great from time to time, when you go through patches of "Fuck the World" syndrome. I'm like that on and off, but it's never serious enough to get in the way of shit. If it does for you, then log off this site, and get some real help. This is a just a humorous look at negativity.
For example, you always hear people saying "you should go and chat to that hot chick, she might ask you on a date bla bla bla wank wank". Don't bother, because she will say no, or check your bank balance, or just screw you around and wreck your head. So, don't bother!! Know what I mean? Yes you do because we've all been there. Maybe it works the same way for women, I dunno, and to be honest, I couldn't care less.
Expecting the worst and hoping for the best can be a good thing, because when something good happens, it's extra good. Rather than being positive all the time, it makes the good times even better. Better than positive Joe who only has *meh* positive moments, because he's too busy being positive and happy the rest of the time..!
I hope to add some funny podcasts as I go, so bear with me, and hopefully people with a grey attitude to life will contribute to actually make this funny!


Here's a good pic to start with:





No comments:

Post a Comment